2nd Year of Blogging : Thank you all for your love and support!!
Completed an important milestone, this blog has completed 2nd year today. I never believed I could continue blogging alongside my full-time job but because of all your encouragement and motivation this has been very good experience and velocity keeps going!! up! up! and away!
Thank you for all your support,likes,comment & suggestions to keep running this blog.
- DO Stay connected with us on Social media!
- #Learn something new everyday
- #TOP 10 best and the most popular reads
- 1.TOP 6 GUI tools for managing Docker environments
- 2.How to deploy Angular 6 + Spring Boot app as single deployment unit ?
- 3.Docker tutorial : Build Docker images using Jenkins
- 4.Docker tutorial – Build Docker image for your Angular 6 application
- 5.Tutorial : Prometheus open-source systems monitoring and alerting toolkit
- 6.Docker tutorial – Build Docker image for your Java application
- 7.Monitoring Docker containers using Prometheus + cAdvisor + Grafana
- 8.12 Open Source IoT Platforms that you should know
- 9.5 BEST Chrome Flags for enhancing your browsing experience
- 10.Kubernetes Tutorial : Distributed tracing with Jaeger
- #Regain Your Privacy
Lets look at some of key statistics:
1.Visitors vs Views
Total views stands as 84K+ while visitor count at 62K,this is multi fold increase from last year.
Search Engines continue to be in the 1st place this year too and 2nd,3rd place goes to Quora & Facebook respectively.Organic traffic is the best traffic since it sends specific targeted traffic,I will continue to rely on this rather than spending on ads.
India remains in 1st place from where visitors come.2nd Place goes to US & Germany on the 3rd.
Once again,Thank you for all your support,likes,comment & suggestions to keep running this blog.
DO Stay connected with us on Social media!
#Learn something new everyday
Watch out for new specializations/courses on Learn something new everyday section,here are some of the best compilations :
- TOP 25 Udemy Machine Learning courses
- TOP 25 Udemy Machine Learning courses (Level – Intermediate)
- TOP 22 Most Popular Deep Learning Courses on Udemy
- ULTIMATE Guide to Data Science Courses (Over 65+ courses covered)
- TOP 35 Most Popular Data Science courses on Udemy
- ULTIMATE GUIDE to Coursera Specializations That Will Make Your Career Better (Over 100+ Specializations covered)
- Python Curated Course Collection
- AI For Everyone from Andrew Ng (Level: Beginner)
- TOP 84 Coursera Specializations to boost your career
#TOP 10 best and the most popular reads
In this article,let us check TOP 6 GUI tools for managing Docker environments.Docker as we know,is an open platform for developers and sysadmins to build, ship, and run distributed applications, whether on laptops, data center VMs, or the cloud.Docker provides an API for interacting with the Docker daemon (called the Docker Engine API).The Docker API has allowed limitless options for interfacing with Docker engine, containers, and images to emerge from CLIs to desktop applications and web-based management tools. Everything the Docker client can do can be done with the API.Below GUI tools extensively uses API to interface with Docker engine.
For more Docker articles, check out here.
Docker as we know,is an open platform for developers and sysadmins to build, ship, and run distributed applications, whether on laptops, data center VMs, or the cloud.
In this article, we are going to check how to configure Jenkins to build Docker Images based on a Dockerfile. Below are the steps of how you can use Docker within a CI/CD pipeline, using Images as a build artifact that can be promoted to different environments and finally production.
For more Docker articles,check out here.
In this post, we are going to take look at how to build Docker image for Angular application.For more Docker articles,check out here.
Prometheus is an open-source systems monitoring and alerting toolkit originally built at SoundCloud.Prometheus primarily supports a pull-based HTTP model but it also supports alerts, it would be right fit to be part of your operational toolset. Prometheus works well for recording any purely numeric time series. It fits both machine-centric monitoring as well as monitoring of highly dynamic service-oriented architectures.
In this post,we are going to learn about Prometheus concepts,configuration & view metrics.
In this post, we are going to take look at how to build Docker image for Java application.For more Docker articles,check out here.
The Internet of Things (IoT) has opened up a new, virtually inexhaustible source of technical innovations, which are equally valuable for a broad variety of industries. Applying smart connected devices, sensors, and gateways to control each part of the production process, manufacturing and infrastructure companies are dramatically increasing their operational efficiency. At the same time, the consumer tech market has exploded with abundance of smart products and spin-off cloud services that they brought to life.
In this article,we are going to look at some of the notable open source projects in IoT arena!
Chrome Flags are hidden experimental features as well as features that most users might not need.Some of the features could be work in progress items or it could be tested to know if it even should work on making a stable feature.If you want to try out cool new features,here’s list of 5 BEST Chrome Flags for enhancing your browsing experience.
For more Chrome Extensions,check out here.
Jaeger is a distributed tracing system released as open source by Uber Technologies. Like Dapper or ZipKin,it is used for monitoring and troubleshooting microservices-based distributed systems.In this post, we are going look at how to deploy Jaeger on to kubernetes cluster.
For more Kubernetes articles,check out here.
#Regain Your Privacy
As you’re already aware, Cyber crime is increasing day-by-day and has become a multi billion industry. Cyber attacks comes in various forms and are designed to not only target technological weaknesses, but also exploit people.So its essential to take steps and beware,take preventive steps to stay secure in digital world.Here are 3 articles to stay secure in digital world.
- 10 steps to stay secure in digital world
- 9 Chrome Extensions to protect your online privacy
- 9 Best Chrome Extensions for Privacy, Internet Security and Ad Blocking
- Regain your privacy : Google My Activity Tool
Checkout more articles here.
Like this post? Don’t forget to share it!