AI For Everyone from Andrew Ng (Level: Beginner)
According to Gartner, there is huge enterprise-level interest in artificial intelligence projects and their potential to fundamentally change the dynamics of business value. However, the biggest pain point that emerged from Gartner’s 2018 CIO survey was the lack of specialized skills in AI, with 47% of CIOs reporting that they needed new skills for AI projects. With Gartner predicting AI as #2 in Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2019. There is a need for AI engineers to build, implement, and maintain AI projects.
If you want your organization to become better at using AI, this is the course to tell everyone especially your non-technical colleagues to take.
TAKE ACTION AND START ENROLLING TODAY!
In this course, you will learn:
- The meaning behind common AI terminology, including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science
- What AI realistically can and cannot do
- How to spot opportunities to apply AI to problems in your own organization
- What it feels like to build machine learning and data science projects
- How to work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in your company
- How to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI
Skills you will gain :
- Workflow of Machine Learning projects
- AI terminology
- AI strategy
- Workflow of Data Science projects
Though this course is largely non-technical, engineers can also take this course to learn the business aspects of AI. TAKE ACTION AND START ENROLLING TODAY! you can also audit it to view the course materials for free.
Like this post? Don’t forget to share it!
Useful Resources :
- TOP 15 Udemy Artificial Intelligence Courses
- TOP 25 Udemy Machine Learning courses
- TOP 25 Udemy Machine Learning courses (Level – Intermediate)
- 17 Algorithms Machine Learning Engineers Need to Know
- ULTIMATE Guide to Data Science Courses (Over 65+ courses covered)
- Applied AI: Artificial Intelligence with IBM Watson Specialization
- Python Curated Course Collection
- AI Foundations for Everyone Specialization from IBM
- ULTIMATE GUIDE to Coursera Specializations That Will Make Your Career Better (Over 100+ Specializations covered)