TOP 4 Chrome Extensions for Media, Editing & Development
Musixmatch brings corresponding song lyrics when you are watching a YouTube video, it is the world’s largest and official Lyrics catalog with +7M Lyrics in 32 languages.
#2. Pixlr Editor
Pixlr Editor is the most popular advanced online photo editor. Tools include red-eye reduction, a spot healing tool, drawing tools, clone tools, sharpen, blur, and many more. Filters include mimic HDR, glamour glow, tilt-shift, Gaussian blur, vignetting, noise, and many others. Adjustments include advanced concepts like Levels, Curves, Cross Process, Desaturate, Auto Levels, Hue/Saturation, and Brightness/Contrast.
With ColorZilla extension designers and developers can get a color reading from any point in your browser, quickly adjust this color and paste it into another program.
Some of the notable features includes:
- Eyedropper – get the color of any pixel on the page
- Advanced Color Picker (similar to Photoshop’s)
- Ultimate CSS Gradient Generator
- Webpage Color Analyzer – get a color palette for any site
- Palette Viewer with 7 pre-installed palettes
- Color History of recently picked colors
- Displays element information like tag name, class, id, size etc.
- Auto copy picked colors to clipboard
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Get colors of dynamic hover elements
- Single-click to start color picking (currently only on Windows)
- Pick colors from Flash objects
- Pick colors at any zoom level
With Loom you can Capture, narrate, and instantly share videos to communicate faster, clearer, and friendlier. Some of the notable use-cases for using Loom would be:
Devops Engineer Masters Program will make you proficient in DevOps principles like CI/CD, Continuous Monitoring and Continuous Delivery, using tools like Puppet, Nagios, Chef, Docker, Git & Jenkins. It includes training on Linux, Python, Docker, AWS DevOps Certification Training and Splunk. The curriculum has been determined by extensive research on 5000+ job descriptions across the globe.
Loom is incredibly flexible in use cases with Full Desktop Recording, Front Facing Camera, or Tab Only:
- Executives use it for company updates and building culture.
- Designers for giving feedback and design walkthroughs.
- Product Managers use it for new initiative pitches and team stand up.
- Marketers use it for creating new feature assets and collecting testimonials.
- Sales use it for lead generation and email communication.
- Teachers use it for lesson recaps and student presentations.
- Engineers use it for bug documentation and code comments.
- Customer Care uses it for FAQ videos and real-time support.
If I have missed out on any of the extensions, please feel free to add it in the comments section.
Like this post? Don’t forget to share it!