When you make Internet purchases over insecure Wi-Fi networks, your passwords and other confidential data are transmitted in non-encrypted text. Hackers can intercept your confidential data such as your bank card number and obtain access to your money.
When you connect to a Wi-Fi network, Kaspersky Secure Connection checks the security of the network. If the Wi-Fi network is insecure, Kaspersky Secure Connection prompts you to enable a secure connection via a specially allocated server located in the country you specify. When a secure connection is enabled, data from a website is first received by the allocated server. Kaspersky Secure Connection then sends the data to your device over an encrypted secure connection.
If you’re looking for tools to secure your home network,check them out here!
- Safe use of banking websites and payment systems – Hackers will not be able to intercept your bank card number on a website when you make online payments, book hotel rooms, or rent cars.
- Protection for your secret information – No one will be able to determine the IP address of your device or your location.
- Protection of your privacy – No one will be able to intercept and read your private correspondence on social networks.
Hardware & Software Requirements
- Processor with a clock speed of 1 GHz or higher
- 1 GB free RAM (for 32-bit operating systems); 2 GB free RAM (for 64-bit operating systems)
- 120 MB free disk space on the hard drive
- CD-/DVD-ROM (for installing from the installation CD)
- Internet connection
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or later
- Microsoft Windows Installer 3.0 or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or later
Image – Kaspersky Secure Connection for Android
Like this post? Don’t forget to share it!