Use Kaspersky Secure Connection for encrypted secure connection
When you make Internet purchases over insecure Wi-Fi networks, your passwords and other confidential data are transmitted in non-encrypted text. Hackers can intercept your confidential data such as your bank card number and obtain access to your money.
When you connect to a Wi-Fi network, Kaspersky Secure Connection checks the security of the network. If the Wi-Fi network is insecure, Kaspersky Secure Connection prompts you to enable a secure connection via a specially allocated server located in the country you specify. When a secure connection is enabled, data from a website is first received by the allocated server. Kaspersky Secure Connection then sends the data to your device over an encrypted secure connection.Image – Kaspersky Secure Connection / Courtesy – Mobile News Mag
If you’re looking for tools to secure your home network,check them out here!
- Safe use of banking websites and payment systems – Hackers will not be able to intercept your bank card number on a website when you make online payments, book hotel rooms, or rent cars.
- Protection for your secret information – No one will be able to determine the IP address of your device or your location.
- Protection of your privacy – No one will be able to intercept and read your private correspondence on social networks.
If you’re looking for best gaming routers,check them out here & here!
Hardware & Software Requirements
- Processor with a clock speed of 1 GHz or higher
- 1 GB free RAM (for 32-bit operating systems); 2 GB free RAM (for 64-bit operating systems)
- 120 MB free disk space on the hard drive
- CD-/DVD-ROM (for installing from the installation CD)
- Internet connection
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or later
- Microsoft Windows Installer 3.0 or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or later
Available for Mobile Devices (iOS app / Android App) & Tablets too.
Image – Kaspersky Secure Connection for Android
Like this post? Don’t forget to share it!