Use Bit Defender Home Scanner to secure your wireless network
Use Bitdefender Home Scanner to check the vulnerabilities and security flaws present in your home network. Smart home devices such as game consoles, thermostats, smart TVs, DVRs, but also PCs, Macs, iOS and Android smartphones and tablets are detected during the configuration process and as soon as they connect to the home network.
Bitdefender Home Scanner analyzes how secure your wireless network is,looks for vulnerable devices, weak passwords, and based on the vulnerabilities found, comes with recommendations to strengthen the security of your network.
Many smart home devices are insecure and have critical flaws. To help you keep your network safe, Bitdefender Home Scanner searches for the following vulnerabilities:
- Poorly encrypted communication.
- Insecure authentication.
- Weak login credentials.
- Hidden backdoors.
- Network mapping to discover the devices connected to your network.
- Vulnerability scanner for the devices connected to the home network, including Internet of Things devices.
- Network identifier for security issues.
System Requirements :
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- An Internet connection is required to register and update Bitdefender Home Scanner.