Every Google Account starts with 15 GB of free storage that’s shared across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos but most of the users would be hitting the limit, here’s how to free up your space.
Step #1: Once you’re logged in to your Gmail account, launch one.google.com/storage, here you will get to see the amount of storage used by apps such as Google Drive, Gmail & Photos.
Image – Launch one.google.com/storage
Step #2:If you scroll down further down, there is a link to ‘Free up account storage’, click on it.
Step #3: You would have options for Review and free up space for Deleted emails, Spam emails & Deleted Files.
There is also an option to check ‘Large items’ so that you can review and clean up.
More FAQ’s here.
Like this post? Don’t forget to share it!
Additional Resources :
- Google IT Automation with Python Professional Certificate
- Google Cloud Courses Collection
- Machine Learning for Business Professionals from Google
- Regain your privacy : Google My Activity Tool
- TOP 25 Google Search Tips