Machine learning is the study of algorithms and mathematical models that computer systems use to progressively improve their performance on a specific task. Machine learning algorithms build a mathematical model of sample data, known as “training data”, in order to make predictions or decisions without being explicitly programmed to perform the task.The types of machine learning algorithms differ in their approach, the type of data they input and output, and the type of task or problem that they are intended to solve.Supervised learning algorithms build a mathematical model of a set of data that contains both the inputs and the desired outputs.Unsupervised learning algorithms take a set of data that contains only inputs, and find structure in the data, like grouping or clustering of data points. The algorithms therefore learn from test data that has not been labeled, classified or categorized.
Ninety percent of all the world’s data has been created in the last two years. Business around the world generate approximately 450 billion transactions a day. The amount of data collected by all organizations is approximately 2.5 exabytes a day. That number doubles every month.That means,there is always exponential need for Machine learning engineers to build, implement, and maintain machine learning systems,algorithms in technology products with focus on machine learning system reliability, performance, and scalability.
In this post,we check out new course from Google,this course is intended to be an introduction to machine learning for non-technical business professionals.
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to:
- Formulate machine learning solutions to real-world problems
- Identify whether the data you have is sufficient for ML
- Carry a project through various ML phases including training, evaluation, and deployment
- Perform AI responsibly and avoid reinforcing existing bias
- Discover ML use cases
- Be successful at ML
You’ll need a desktop web browser to run this course’s interactive labs via Qwiklabs and Google Cloud Platform.
TAKE ACTION AND START ENROLLING TODAY!
What you will learn from this course
#2.What is Machine Learning?
#4.Discovering ML Use Cases
#5.How to be successful at ML
Additional Resources :
- TOP 15 Udemy Artificial Intelligence Courses
- TOP 25 Udemy Machine Learning courses
- TOP 25 Udemy Machine Learning courses (Level – Intermediate)
- 17 Algorithms Machine Learning Engineers Need to Know
- ULTIMATE Guide to Data Science Courses (Over 65+ courses covered)
- Applied AI: Artificial Intelligence with IBM Watson Specialization
- Python Curated Course Collection
- AI Foundations for Everyone Specialization from IBM
- ULTIMATE GUIDE to Coursera Specializations That Will Make Your Career Better (Over 100+ Specializations covered)
Like this post? Don’t forget to share it!