Today we are going to check how AOMEI Partition Assistant would help you in your partition needs. AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard is a FREE disk partition management software that comes with so many powerful features that you can completely control your hard disk and partition. For example, if you had illogical disk partition it may cause some problems, such as: “low disk space”, “poor disk space utilization”, and etc. To solve these problems, resizing the partition is the only choice. You have to first shrink some unallocated space to form larger partition with much free space and then extend the “low disk space” partition with the unallocated space. AOMEI Partition Assistant offers you to quickly resize partition without any data losing.
- Resize/Move Partition: Change partition size without losing data
- Extend Partition Wizard: Extend NTFS partition without restarting computer
- Allocate Free Space: Move free space from one partition to another
- Merge Partitions: Merge two adjacent partitions into one
- Split Partition: Split a big partition into two small one
- Create Partition: Make a new partition to store various data
- Delete Partition: Delete unnecessary and useless partition
- Format Partition: Change file system and empty all data
- System Migration: Migrate system to solid-state drive (SSD)
- Copy Partition: Clone a partition to other location
- Create Bootable Disc: Create Windows PE bootable media without having to install AIK/WAIK
- Windows To Go Creator: Install Windows 10/8 to a USB flash drive or a removable disk
- NTFS and FAT32 Conversion: Convert NTFS to FAT32 partition with no data loss and vice versa
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1/8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000 Pro SP4
Supported File Systems
- exFAT/ReFS (limited support)
- Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 (limited support)
- Bitlocker, other file systems (limited support)
Supported Storage Devices
- Traditional hard disk drive, solid-state drives (SSD) and SSHD, etc
- External hard drive (USB drives), PC card, All Flash Drives and Thumb Drives and other removable media.
- All storage devices recognized by Windows, such as RAID, etc
- Support MBR disk and GPT disk up to 16TB+.
- Support UEFI/EFI boot.
Next we can take look at how to Resize/Move Partition using AOMEI Partition Assistant.Installation is pretty simple,just download the executable for your platform and install.
How to Resize/Move Partition using AOMEI Partition Assistant
Step #1 : On Launch, AOMEI Partition Assistant enumerates all the available disk and on the left you can see easy-to-use wizards,partition operations.With Resize/Move Partition feature you can
- Accurately increase partition size or decrease partition size.
- Resize partition without data loss.
- Support move partition during resizing partition.
- Support file system include: FAT32 and NTFS.
- Support partition alignment automatically for SSD if you need.
Step #2 : Double click on the drive you want to resize and then just Drag and Click mouse then partition will be resized.
For detailed manual on topics creating, resizing, deleting, merging, splitting partition and more, please visit How-To Guides
Last but not least,there is also limited time discount for Professional & Server editions.
Like this post? Don’t forget to share it!