Test your hearing
Pure-tone audiometry is the basic hearing examination app which determines the degree of hearing loss in relation to the sound frequency.
- Pure tone audiometry using bundled headphones and predefined calibration coefficients from the database (possible for systematically increasing number of devices),
- Calibration of the device (in the case of lack of predefined coefficients or for headphones other than bundled).
- Viewing tests results,
- Adding notes to the tests results,
- Printing of the tests results,
- Adjustment of calibration (calibration coefficients may be adjusted on the basis of your audiogram produced using an audiometer).
- Verification of calibration coefficients,
- Suppressing of the masking noise for the purpose of free field audiometry.