Google classroom makes it easy for learners and instructors to connect/collaborate
Classroom is a free web service for schools, non-profits, and anyone with a personal Google Account. Classroom makes it easy for learners and instructors to connect inside and outside of schools.
Key Features :
- Easy setup—Teachers can set up a class, invite students and co-teachers. In the class stream, they then share information assignments, announcements, and questions.
- Saves time and paper—Teachers can create classes, distribute assignments, communicate, and stay organized, all in one place.
- Better organization—Students can see assignments on the To-do page, in the class stream, or on the class calendar. All class materials are automatically filed into Google Drive folders.
- Enhanced communication and feedback—Teachers can create assignments, send announcements, and instantly start class discussions. Students can share resources with each other and interact in the class stream or by email. Teachers can also quickly see who has or hasn’t completed the work, and give direct, real-time feedback and grades.
- Works with other Google apps —Classroom works with Google Docs, Calendar, Gmail, Drive, and Forms.
- Affordable and secure—Classroom is free. Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes.
- Classroom can be accessed using the web on a computer with any browser. Classroom is also available for Android and iOS mobile devices.
Below is snapshot by role-wise :
|User||What you can do with Classroom|
More details on the latest blog here.
Like this post? Don’t forget to share it!