Here’s the best compilation of courses with a high number of enrollments and an average star rating of at least 4.62 out of 5 stars. The minimum number of enrollments required to make this list is 35,000 enrollments, so these courses are not only highly-rated but also attract many learners.
Do check them out and start learning today!
- Machine Learning by Stanford [4.91/5 stars]
- The Science of Well-Being by Yale [4.87/5 stars]
- Introduction to Psychology by University of Toronto [4.86/5 stars]
- AI for Everyone by deeplearning.ai [4.84/5 stars]
- Introduction to Negotiation: A Strategic Playbook for Becoming a Principled and Persuasive Negotiator by Yale [4.83/5 stars]
- Financial Markets by Yale [4.83/5]
- Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects by UCSD and McMaster University [4.82/5 stars]
- Primeros Auxilios Psicológicos (PAP) by Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona [4.81/5 stars]
- Psychological First Aid by Johns Hopkins University [4.76/5 stars]
- Private Equity and Venture Capital by Università Bocconi [4.75/5 stars]
- Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills by University of Michigan [4.75/5 stars]
- Indigenous Canada by University of Alberta [4.75/5 stars]
- Seeing Through Photographs by MoMA [4.75/5 stars]
- Camino a la Excelencia en Gestión de Proyectos by Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile [4.73/5 stars]
- Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies by Università Bocconi [4.72/5 stars]
- Design and Interpretation of Clinical Trials by Johns Hopkins University [4.71/5 stars]
- Stanford Introduction to Food and Health by Stanford University [4.69/5 stars]
- G Suite Administrator Fundamentals by Google Cloud [4.67/5 stars]
- Positive Psychology by University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill [4.66/5 stars]
- Design Thinking for Innovation by University of Virginia [4.62/5 stars]
Like this post? Don’t forget to share it!