6 best and the most popular reads for February 2018
Here are 6 best and the most popular reads for February 2018. We hope you enjoy reading and treasure them.
- #1. Kubeless tutorial – Kubernetes native serverless framework
- #2. Lost your Android device,here is how to find,track & download your data remotely
- #3. 6 TOP Specializations from Coursera to boost your career
- #4. How to check your Aadhaar Authentication History
- #5. 5 BEST Content Delivery Network to speed up your website
- #6. Docker tutorial : Build Docker images using Jenkins
kubeless is a Kubernetes-native serverless framework that lets you deploy small bits of code without having to worry about the underlying infrastructure plumbing.With Kubeless you can deploy functions without the need to build containers. These functions can be called via regular HTTP(S) calls or triggered by events submitted to message brokers like Kafka.
This article covers the steps on how you can find,track & download your data remotely using Google Dashboard,Takeout.
These TOP 6 specializations that would help boost your career and expand your knowledge. Check them out, and start enrolling today!
If you have submitted Aadhaar number to some agencies for some kind of authentication or KYC, you can use the history-checking facility to ensure that your information is not being misused.
Have you recently noticed your website slowing down? Videos continually buffering? Are there stretches of downtime? then its time to consider choosing a content delivery network (CDN) to keep your content streaming across the internet.
This article covers how to configure Jenkins to build Docker Images based on a Dockerfile.
Like this post? Don’t forget to share it!