Amazon QuickSight fast, cloud-powered business analytics service
Amazon QuickSight is a fast, cloud-powered business analytics service that makes it easy to build visualizations, perform ad-hoc analysis, and quickly get business insights from your data. Using QuickSight cloud-based service you can easily connect to your data, perform advanced analysis, and create stunning visualizations and rich dashboards that can be accessed from any browser or mobile device.
QuickSight Features :
- Diverse set of Data sources : CSV or Excel files,ingest data from AWS data sources such as Amazon Redshift, Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora, Amazon Athena, Amazon S3, and Amazon EMR (Presto and Apache Spark),connect to databases like SQL Server, MySQL, and PostgreSQL, in the cloud or on-premises; or connect to SaaS applications like Salesforce.
- SPICE Calculation Engine : Super-fast, Parallel, In-memory, Calculation Engine (SPICE) uses a combination of columnar storage, in-memory technologies enabled through the latest hardware innovations, machine code generation, and data compression to allow users to run interactive queries on large datasets and get rapid responses.
- Smart Visualizations : has in-built suggestion engine that provides you with recommended visualizations based on the properties of the underlying datasets. Suggestions serve as possible first or next steps of an analysis and remove the time-consuming task of interrogating and understanding the schema of your data.
- Anytime, anywhere: Drill-down on your charts, graphs, and dashboards from your web browser or the QuickSight iPhone app.Android and tablet support, including viewing in offline mode in future releases.
- Share and collaborate : easily share business insights by packaging them up as interactive stories that you can share with others.
- Integrate with popular BI tools like Domo, Tableau, TIBCO, and Qlik is coming up in future releases.