Otter is a smart note-taking and collaboration app that empowers you to remember, search, and share your voice. Otter aims to capture your conversations and make them easily accessible to you. This could be useful for many situations like capturing meeting minutes, sharing conversations with others, or improving customer service.
How to use Otter:
- Record your in-person conversations with the app, or import your existing recordings at Otter website
- Receive a machine-generated note in minutes.
- See and hear who said what, skim and search for the info you need, polish the note – all in one place.
- Jump straight to the parts of a conversation you’re looking for with keyword search.
- Create groups to send meeting notes to your team, swap lecture recordings with friends, and save interviews, presentations, and other important content.
If you’re looking for transcripts of phone calls : On Android, you can use integration with Call Recorder to record your phone calls and upload it to Otter to get transcripts.
Like this post? Don’t forget to share it!