While the pandemic accelerated the adoption of digital transformation and emerging technologies across industries, there has been a tremendous increase in the demand for certified cloud coders in India.
While the cloud market in India is expanding and expected to grow 26% by the end of 2022, there is an emerging talent gap prevailing in the industry due to the lack of adequate skilling. To bridge this gap Monster India along with Microsoft is launching Velocity.
The Velocity Virtual Career Fair intends to cater to over 25,000 participants with over 50 hiring partners and 400+ job opportunities. Partnering with Microsoft and its learning partners, Velocity offers candidate certifications in the solution areas of Infra, Applications, Data, AI, Security, Compliance and Identity, among others, through exam preparation bundles, discounted vouchers, etc. The platform offers guides for the path the candidates might want to take from Fundamental to Expert level courses. Velocity is an exclusive career fair aimed at Microsoft certified professionals with 1 – 8 years of experience.
Here are some of the highlights of Velocity:
- An exclusive career fair for Microsoft certified cloud professionals with 1 – 8 years of experience
- Velocity VCF will be held from 13-17 December 2021, aiming to bridge the emerging talent gap in India
- With over 50 sought-after hiring partners, the career fair aims to provide 400+ job openings and facilitate recruiter-candidate interviews
- Cloud-related roles take up 10% of total jobs; 3 lakh active job seekers in India for cloud roles as on November 2021
- Top skills in demand for cloud include Cloud computing, AWS/Azure, Cloud Migration, SAP, Cloud Security, Machine Learning/AI
This can be a great opportunity for cloud professionals to step up in their careers. Register today: https://bit.ly/3IqBBhq