World Backup Day : Is your data backed up yet ?
On this World Backup Day, ensure that your data is secure and backed up. If you lose all your data today, would you be able to recover it ? Take action today,it’s time to back it up.
Here we look at some of the best tools to backup your data.
EaseUS Todo Backup backs up your data regularly to protect data from crisis and restores files, photos, music, video, audio and more directly from backups soon.
Key Features :
- Easy to back up your entire system including any applications and configurations in one compressed file.
- EaseUS file-level backup allows you to selectively back up specific files or file folders including network shared files.
- Block-level disk imaging of EaseUS Todo Backup Free backs up your entire disk or volumes at fast speed
- Back up entire HDD or SSD or specific partition including all data stored on it in case of any disk failure.
- Browse all created backups through Windows Explorer and simply copy-paste files or file folders.
Free backup, disk imaging and cloning solution for personal and commercial use.
Key Features :
- Create live images of a running Windows OS
- Browse backup contents in Windows Explorer.
- Differential Images
- Restore non-booting systems
- Direct disk cloning
- Boot your backups instantly in a Hyper-V VM
- Schedule your backups with flexible templates
MiniTool ShadowMaker is free backup software and can back up your Windows Operating System, important files/folders, selected partitions, and the whole disk. With a copy of backup, you would be able to restore data once a disaster occurs, like system crash, hard drive failure, and more.It also lets you create a bootable media to restore system to a normal state when a computer fails to boot.
Key Features :
- System and Disk Backup
- Schedule and Event Trigger Backup
- Differential and Incremental Images
- Bare Metal Recovery and Universal Restore
- WinPE Bootable media builder and PXE server
- Password Protection and AES Encryption
- Clone hard drive for disk backup or for hard drive upgrade.
How to Backup Files using MiniTool ShadowMaker
MiniTool ShadowMaker offers solutions to deal with all kinds of backup tasks, including file backup, system backup and disk backup. Here we can see just one feature on how to Backup files using MiniTool
Step #1.Post installation (its straight forward),you can launch Minitool backup software to get the following interface. Then choose Local or Remote to get the main interface by clicking Connect.
Step #2. Under Backup, click Source tab.
Choose required Folder and Files.
Step #3.Choose appropriate Destination (ex.Network folder)
Step #4.Final option is to choose Backup now or Later.
To specify a backup task to run on a regular basis, go to Schedule.
There is also option to backup System,Disk,Partition & Restore options helps to recover file/system/disk to the normal state when the respective backup is created.
AOMEI Backupper Standard is an all-in-one backup, sync, recovery and clone software which is free, the easiest for all users.It allows you to back up your files, folders, hard disk drives, partitions, dynamic volumes, applications and system drives, and to restore them later if data loss occurs. Backupper includes a disk imaging and cloning tool which can be used to create an exact image of your entire hard disk drive and operating system, to migrate to another hard drive if desired, for Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, XP, Vista, Windows Server 2003, 2008 (R2), 2012 (R2), 2016 and Windows Small Business Server 2011.
Key Features :
- Files and Folders Backup
- System Backup
- Disk Backup
- Partition Backup
- Schedule Backup
- Incremental & Differential Backups
- Backup Dynamic Disk Volumes
- Backup to NAS
- Files and Folders Restore
- System Restore
- Partition and Disk Restore
- Disk Clone
- Partition Clone
- Create Bootable Disc
How to perform System Backup
AOMEI backup software provides a one-key function of system backup, which can backup system and boot partitions to an image file conveniently. Also it possesses the function of compression to the image file so as to reduce the storage space required by the image file to the largest extent. It also provides advanced level users with the function of incremental backup so as to improve the backup efficiency and further reduce the storage space required by the image file.
Step #1.Once you’ve downloaded AOMEI Backupper, installed.Then, click “System Backup” under the “Backup” tab.
Step #2.Enter Taskname according to your needs.The system and boot drives have been selected as source partitions automatically by AOMEI Backupper based on previous step.
Step #3.Select a destination path to save the system image file.
An external hard drive, a USB drive, or a CD/DVD can also be selected.
Under Backup options,you can also add comments for system backup to distinguish from other backups & also set compressing, encryption and splitting image file options etc.There are also options for Backup schedule,scheme etc.,
Step #4.On the last step,click “Finish” option to exit.
There is also option to make sure the system backup image is valid for restore.
How to perform System Restore?
On the home page,choose the respective backup & click on Restore option.
Other option is to choose ‘Restore’ on the left menu then all the backup tasks will be listed.Choose appropriate backup & restore.
Check out best compilation of 50 BEST Free software on categories like Photography,System Monitoring,Audio/Video Tools,Productivity,Media Server & PDF Tools.
Like this post? Don’t forget to share it!